There is currently no mechanism for requesting enhanced access.

If there is a particular record you would like to have enhanced access to, you should contact the data provider directly.  To find contact details of a data provider, click ‘view record’.

This will take you to the occurrence page.  Click on the name of the data partner.

Contact details of the data partner are listed on the right hand side of the page.