Data providers with editing rights can edit some of the metadata on their data provider and data resource pages.
Please contact email@example.com if you are a data provider and would like Editor access.
Once logged in to your NBN Atlas partner page, click the ‘Admin’ button in the bottom right-hand column of the data provider page.
Scroll down to the Data Resource section and select the one you wish to edit.
This will return the following editable sections:
- Data resource details – such as name of data resource and data provider
- Description – such as public and geographic descriptions, temporal range and data collection methods
- Taxonomic range – taxonomic range of the data resource
- Citation and rights – citation and rights of the data resource
- Logo – the logo of the data provider or the data resource
- Representative image – an image that represents the data provider or the data resource
- Location – such as postal address, email address
- Contacts – contact name for the data provider
In any of the above sections, just click the ‘Edit’ button to make changes.
Once the changes have been made, click the ‘Update’ button. Changes will be updated immediately.