Back to Contents
An overview of each INNS in supplied the search results.
For each INNS the summary information includes:
- the taxon rank, scientific name and authority, where appropriate the alert symbol and common name (UKSI) where available;
- list of other common names in the UKSI;
- taxon group classification (UKSI);
- establishment status (UKSI);
- if a priority species for Wales, the priority classification is given;
- habitat (UKSI); and
- the number of occurrence records.
A thumbnail image is also shown, where available.
Clicking on the scientific name or the image displays the species page for the INNS, with more information, including links to Biosecurity campaign information.